While in Paris you must go to Montmartre. This part of Paris is known as the art district. Many famous well known artist during the late 1800’s and early 1900’s found their place here. Today many artist set up camp and make incredible of portraits of tourist. Here are my 5 must do’s while in Montmartre
- Definitely see the Sacre Coeur. This magnificent church has some of the most amazing views of the city. The Sacre Coeur sits at the highest point of the city. Have a little God time while your inside and see beautiful statues, such as the Golden Jesus, and leave a little of yourself there by writing a prayer in the sign in book.
- Check out a gallery or 2 of some fine art. There is an amazing collection at the Salvador Dali gallery of his wonderful and trippy work.
- It seems like every restaurant is good. Find a great cafe to dine, chill and people watch. There are so many people all around the world to gander at.
- Do get an artist to draw a portrait of yourself. While there are so many artist to choose from they each have there own unique style. So find the one that suits you the best.
- Have some gelato and walk around and check out the many shops and galleries.